Thursday 20 May 2010

Shop 'til you drop!

Villa Crespo has an abundance of new boutique stores, known as an 'outlet' area, but its a far cry from the outlet shopping areas that we have back in the UK. Forget the out of town outlet shopping centres and huge warehouses, here they are stand alone stores, beautifully designed and up to the minute lines but at a discounted price. You can find outlets for Timberland, North Face, Christian Lacroix &Yves San Laurent, Prune, Blaque, Viamo, Wrangler, Puma, Cacharel, Bowen, Cardon, Rapsodia, Akiabara, New Man, Wanama, Mary & Joe, Daniel Hetcher, and many more. Stores are popping up all over the place so its difficult to keep track, but get yourselves down there to grab a bargain and explore the area as there are many hidden delights in Villa Crespo. Located on Aguirre, Gurruchaga and Serrano and only one block from Querido B&B, Avenida Cordoba is another well known major street with many outlet stores, five blocks from the the B&B. Click here for map.



lacoste

3 comments:

  1. Hi!! I love your blog!!! And I love Villa Crespo! I spent a week in the wonderful Querido, with Mariana and Ali. This neighborhood is wonderful. I love BsAs and write a blog about the city. It´s in Portuguese, but I would love your visit there nonetheless! Congrats for your blog, it´s sooo nice! I have linked you in my blog, if you don´t mind! Bye! Marco Cavalheiro

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, I have just read your first post... Are you Ali´s sister?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://anaamaral8.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete